- Checks to see if the Social Security Number is indeed valid and issued by the SSN administration.
- Will give a date or date range of when the SSN was issued when available
- Checks the Death Index list to be sure the person is still alive
- We integrate with a large number of sources to obtain records on where the Social Security Number given is associated. For instance, when the SSN number is on a utility bill, it will give us the range of time that individual has lived at a certain address.
- This is a tool we use to help us do deeper searches in areas where we know the individual has lived
(Thru the CBSV) Consent Based Social Security Verification, actually verifies the SSN # with the SSA administration, which requires a release signed by the applicant CBSV verifies whether a name and Social Security Number (SSN) combination match the data in SSA’s records. The submitted information is matched against SSA’s Master File of Social Security Numbers (SSNs). The matching elements include: Social Security number, name, date of birth and a gender code if available. Each SSN and name combination submitted to CBSV will be returned with a “yes” or “no” verification code indicating that the submission either matches or does not match our records
And many other products you may need to meet any regulatory or client requirements…